Saturday, May 18, 2013

Otherwise Known as Paradise

I was talking with my dad today at dinner and he asked me what authors I would read no matter what.
I couldn't really think of one off the top of my head, because that's not how my brain works, but he mentioned John Green. I will read whatever John Green writes until the day that I die.

I was at Barnes and Noble the other day, when I saw this table. I think this table sums of paradise pretty well.


So then I went on Goodreads, where I catalogue all of the books that I've read, to help me jog my memory.  I definitely would read Lois Lowry no matter what. I think I've done that, actually. There are times when I go to the library and go to the "L" section to see if there are any of her books that I haven't read. And if I haven't read them, I will borrow them. The same used to be for Margaret Peterson Haddix, who wrote one of my favorite books, Double Identity. After I read that book, I went through a Margaret Peterson Haddix phase where I wouldn't read anything else. There's also Kristen Cashore, who wrote Fire and Graceling, which I read more recently. She's only written three books so far, but when she comes out with a new one, especially if it takes place in the same world, I will read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment