Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Books I've Read in 2012

It's the end of the year, and so I've decided that I'm going to write two posts today. Coincidentally, this is also the hundredth post I've made! This is a list of all of the books that I read this year going from my favorite (#1) to my least favorite (#35).

  1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  3. Legend by Marie Lu
  4. I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
  5. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
  6. Paper Towns by John Green
  7. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  8. Son by Lois Lowry
  9. Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass
  10. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  11. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  12. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  13. Uprising by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  14. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  15. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
  16. The Road from Coorain by Jill Kerr Conway
  17. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  18. A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  19. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
  20. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
  21. Starters by Lissa Price
  22. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
  23. Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
  24. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  25. The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
  26. Notes from a Small Island by Bill Bryson
  27. School's Out-Forever by James Patterson
  28. The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  29. All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
  30. MacBeth by William Shakespeare
  31. El Principe de la Niebla by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  32. Girl, Stolen by April Henry
  33. A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
  34. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
  35. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
I hope everyone has had a wonderful 2012 and I hope that everyone has a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment