Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Last Day of Vacation

Today, sadly, is my last day of summer vacation.
I know, it's so sad.
I've spent pretty much all day crocheting. I woke up early so I could crochet. So far, I've done some flowers, an apple, a whale, and a rose. Here is a slightly blurry picture of my apple. It took me like an hour and a half, and all the while I was worried that it would turn out ugly, but really, it didn't. 

Safe to say, I'm obsessed with cute crochet things. 
I can't really believe summer's over. I have orientation tomorrow, and then I'm going over to a friend's house because it's her birthday. Then, it's the start of a school year. I'm going to a new school this year, and I'm kind of excited. This year, I won't have to wake up at 5:45 because I have a bus that's coming to pick me up at 7:38 instead of 6:52! And, instead of getting out at 3:45, I get out at 3:07! YAY! Time to celebrate!! So, yes, I am excited for the changes. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice apple! Though, personally I think it would be better named a cherry. Yay! WT fun times! Hahah you have orientation tomorrow! It wasn't actually that bad, though I did have the whole class there, you will just have the new students. (And ALL OF THE FRESHMEN!) Then you get to go to Erika's and watch a strange movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your analyticals for a reader in Rwanda! That's me!

    ReplyDelete