Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Bucket List

These are just some of the things I would like to do sometime in my life:

1. Climb a hoodoo
This has become an obsession of mine lately. I don't really know where it came from, but when I thought of it, I knew that I wanted to do it. I still want to do it. I don't really know how to climb a hoodoo, or if it's safe to climb a hoodoo, or if it's even possible to climb a hoodoo, but I will at some point in my life be on top of a hoodoo, and it will feel amazing.
2. Spend a night at the museum
Yes, I have seen the movie, and no, I did not think it was all that good, but I still think it would be fun. Practically all the other teen docents at the Natural History Museum think we should have a night at the museum. How epic would a game of hide-and-go-seek be??
3. SCUBA dive with a whale
This, I know is actually possible. There's this place in Okinawa, where my mom was born, where you can go swim with a shark whale. It's going to be fun and amazing, and I am going to feel tiny next to that whale. It's 12 meters long!!!
4. Go to all 7 continents
This is something that's on a lot of people's bucket lists. I think it's because a lot of people like to travel, experience new things, and most of the people who like to travel want to make it to Antarctica someday. I think it'd be fun to visit Antarctica. I want to see the penguins.
5. Learn how to do all these things: morse code, juggle (to the point where I can juggle chainsaws or something just as intimidating), play the bagpipes, learn how to properly strum a ukulele (because I'm really really bad at it), tune a piano (so I don't have to pay someone two hundred dollars to do it every year, and because I think it'd be a cool job in college. I'd prefer doing that over working at McDonalds), and the splits (I used to be able to do the splits, but if you could see my flexibility level now, you'd never believe it).
6.Compose a piece on the piano
I'm just waiting for inspiration to strike.
7. Fly
I know that it's physically impossible, and if you really want to, you have to buy all this gear, it's expensive, and the danger level is really really high. I just want some form of safe, flying mechanism to become cheap so I can fly places.

So that's my bucket list. I guarantee myself that I'll think of something else to add to it just as I publish this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment